Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baby Evlyn: 32 Weeks

Blood pressure: 104/56
Weight: +3 lbs since my last appointment 2 weeks ago
Cravings: butter *ahem*

Baby Evlyn weighs a little less than 4 lbs, according to the 32 week handout the doctor gave me. My sweet nieces were born at 32 weeks, so I have an idea of Evlyn's size and appearance...
Em, doing her best disco move in the NICU ;)
As cute as Evlyn probably already is, she's welcome to stay in and cook a while longer. (I figure taking care of her now is about as easy as it's going to get!)

In other news: I've had 2 migraines in the last 2 weeks. Pretty strange, for me, since those types of headaches have been far and few between in the past. The nurse practitioner I saw today wants to hear a doc's advice on the situation - so I'll stay tuned for that.

The nesting bug is driving the bus right now. I obsessively rearranged the linen closet yesterday to make room on two shelves for baby stuff. This involved sorting all the baby clothes I have in boxes by size so the newborn and 0-3 month clothes are easily accessible. (Hello, Inner Type-A! Where were you when I actually need to get things done during the 1st trimester?) Afterward, I had Braxton Hicks contractions for hours. Take it easy, Nesting Bug!

1 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

Becky--as I got caught up on your blog I was brought to tears by Gracie's accident and the miracle it brought to your family! She was truly caught by an angel! I am so glad that she is ok!Can't wait to see your new baby girl soon. Looks like your family is enjoying Texas!