I love you so much, Jonah! May God give you all that your heart loves all the days of your long life. May He always keep your bucket full enough to fill other people's buckets too. May He always keep that great smile on your face and the love in your eyes. You are my GRANDson! Love, Marmee
He's so great, I miss him plus you and the crew. Can't wait till you get here!! *excitement squeal* I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your video. It's such a good progression: From the huge characteristic smile in the sink bath, chasing Dixie, hugtacking (a new term I'm trying out) Em, leading up to when he meets Gracie; his reaction always makes me want to tear up a little. Anyways, I love the way you match up the music to the moment when he puckers up in the snow, so lighthearted and perfect. Kudos!
If you're curious about the title of our blog, watch this...
Blog Makeovers
I need a creative outlet, and blog makeovers fit the bill. If you want a custom-designed blog makeover, click here to email me! In the meantime, check out my Design Portfolio!
3 comments:
I love that boy!
I love you so much, Jonah! May God give you all that your heart loves all the days of your long life. May He always keep your bucket full enough to fill other people's buckets too. May He always keep that great smile on your face and the love in your eyes. You are my GRANDson!
Love, Marmee
He's so great, I miss him plus you and the crew.
Can't wait till you get here!! *excitement squeal*
I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your video.
It's such a good progression:
From the huge characteristic smile in the sink bath, chasing Dixie, hugtacking (a new term I'm trying out) Em, leading up to when he meets Gracie; his reaction always makes me want to tear up a little. Anyways, I love the way you match up the music to the moment when he puckers up in the snow, so lighthearted and perfect. Kudos!
Post a Comment