I cannot even tell you how much I love this photo Michael snapped the other day.
A couple of weeks ago, Jonah and I were walking up to school when Cassie (his first crush), and her Dad, walked out of the office. I waved at Cassie, then looked down at Jonah's face and was shocked at his grumpy expression and arms folded across his chest. "Why are you making a grumpy face at Cassie?", I asked. "It's jes my cool face," he answered.
I had to explain that a grumpy face is not very cool. Cassie probably thought he was mad at her! I showed him how to put his hands in his pockets and rock back on his heels with a half grin. "That's a good cool face," I encouraged. He didn't say a word. I thought he ignored me.
Days and days later, Michael captures this expression during some down time in our backyard. He told me later that Jonah asked him to take a picture of this "cool face".
I love this kid. So much.
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



3 comments:
How could you not love him? He's awesome! So sweet and so much personality.
That is a classic cool face! Way to teach him Becky!
You are a wonderful teacher, Miss Beckiboo. And Jonah is a wonderful GrandMan. And Michael is cool for getting this cool cheese. I love you all so much and think you are the coolest
Post a Comment