


I read another blog with this great idea for "embrace the camera Thursdays."
HERE'S HOW SHE EXPLAINED IT:
do you have pictures of yourself with your little people? In this day and age of the "momarazzi" many of us are behind the lens, rather than in front of it. Some of you feel much more comfy behind the lens, and I get that. Look, you think i want pictures of myself in the same velour jogging suit for the 3rd day in a row? Well, I don't really want those pictures, but my kids do. Or at least they will one day. I want them to have an abundance of pictures to remind them of days that we spend together. The days may seem to drag, but honestly the years fly.
So, in the spirit of "Embrace the Camera Thursdays", I introduced Gracie to photobooth.
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



3 comments:
great idea!
Your eyes are the same!
Love these, this is such a great idea, I think I am going to start doing this!
Post a Comment