Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blessed

Gracie was in her bouncy chair this morning eating a pancake (torn into teeny tiny pieces, of course). Jonah was kneeling beside her, talking in his adorable falsetto-baby-talk voice, when she got a bit of pancake up her nose and sneezed all over him. Without missing a beat, Jonah hollered, "Mama! Gracie blessed all over me!!!"

4 comments:

Alisa Palmer said...

Hey Becky! Got your email but I didn't have an email address for you since you just left it in the comments section so I will comment back here! My portrait sessions are found here: http://alisajoy.com/pricing/portrait.aspx

I would love to work with you and your family - I have the 23rd open as of now so if you are still interested, my email is alisapalmer@gmail.com - let me know if you have any questions and we'll get this thing scheduled! Thanks for contacting me!

RG Mama said...

will be using that phrase for sure!

Mrs. Joyce said...

That's such a Becky thing to say! He's definitely your child. Love it.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

So funny! YOu have to write these things down in his baby book! And I love the Heritage Maker book! So great!