Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stop Sayin' That!

In the interest of keepin' in real...I want to document some of the naughtiness going on in Cheesemyhead Land.

Potty words are out of control. OUT. Of. Control.

They started 2 years ago, with kindergarten, but at that time the boy was our only potty mouth. Then 1st grade commenced, and the boy got plenty of laughs from his classmates with his potty humor, so the potty words came home again and SISTER picked them up. We also added tattling to the naughty list. Along with a few more choice words. Like "stupid" and "hate". And lovely sayings like, "I'm gonna beat you up". Ahhh, public school :P

They bounce the potty words off of each other and laugh hysterically while I drive them from point A to point B in the car and can't crack heads together. *SIGH*

Just for the record: I WILL pull this car over.

1 comments:

Joe, Jill, Lester, & our twin girls said...

This is sooooo us right now too! Lester is constantly trying to push it with what is 'ok' for kids to say.