Thursday, December 29, 2011

December according to Facebook

Dec 6, 2011 -
I let Gracie help me make biscuits for dinner. She kept licking her fingers then sticking them back in the bowl. I told her to stop putting her germs in the biscuits. She argued that her "germs are bery extremely nice".

Dec 7, 2011-
We made it to the 2nd trimester - whew! I'm starting to feel human again.

Dec 11, 2011-
it's really hard to keep a straight face while playing pretend with my 3 year old. Especially when she busts out the villainous laugh for her bad guys.

Dec 15, 2011-
infuriating or funny?
the six year old was getting ready for school this morning - alternating making fart noises with his mouth and hands, and actually dressing. I asked him to stop the noise...twice...so he does it one more time. When I questioned his decision, he told me he was just saying "sorry" in fart language.

Dec 16, 2011-
our jack russell discovered the space heater. She's just been sitting in front of it with her eyes closed ever since.

Dec 21, 2011-
16 week prenatal appointment revealed another Wiggly Wilsford. Too wiggly to pin down a heartbeat with dopplar. All we heard was swishing as baby rolled from side to side. Now I'm certain it's a boy.

Dec 22, 2011-
the six year old has FINALLY figured out how to go back to sleep. This is the 2nd day in a row he's slept past 8am - IN HIS LIFE.

Dec 29, 2011-
Her 2nd haircut ever. She was a little anxious, but the sweet tarts won her over.

0 comments: