Today we got to meet baby Sebastian in person! Jonah and Gracie spent some time in the car deciding what would be the best way to make him smile at their first encounter.
They agreed that saying, "tortillllaaaa" in a high voice would be an excellent idea.
Jonah was pretty focused on the baby, as I figured he would be. There were some doubts about how Gracie would react, though, as I've seen her be pretty indifferent about babies of friends.
She surprised me, crouching down on the floor, talking baby-talk to Sebastian - working to get smiles from him.
Somebody might be warming up to her future roll as a big sister!
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



1 comments:
Ohhhh, I just love the last picture! So precious! She will be a great big sis. And Jonah, he is already a great big brother, and he will continue to be! Very sweet post! Made me smile! Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment