Exhausted: Means really really hot, in Spanish
................
It's been breezy this month. Jonah thinks there's a "wind storm" every time the wind blows 30+mph. Bless his heart if he ever experiences a West Texas dust storm.
...............
We watched Mary Poppins this weekend, and Jonah's been singing his version of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. It's something like, "dilluh dilluh dilluh dilluh, dilluh is ferocious".
...............
Macaroni and cheese is only palletable at Meemaw's house. Even if I brought a box of mac n' cheese home from Meemaw's house and made it exactly like she does at OUR house, it would not be yummy. I'm not even sure Jonah would eat it if Meemaw prepared the mac n' cheese at our house.
..............
The biggest number in the world is "twenty five thousand miles per pound".
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



2 comments:
That boy is interesting and unique!
I just LOVE this boy!
Post a Comment