Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We've been to the zoo, zoo, zoo...



We just spent an awesome morning at the zoo with good friends. I imagined I would come home worn out, ready to cage the kids for their naps (kidding). What a nice surprise to feel refreshed instead. It was BEAUTIFUL weather. Gracie was mostly content in her stroller. Jonah was thrilled to have time with his friend, Lester. And I got to visit with a good friend. Win!

Jonah kept making faces at Valentina. He was determined to make her laugh...


Angelina's a sucker for "peek-a-boo"...

I turned around and saw the boys holding hands. I guess they missed each other! We haven't seen The Animal Family in a while...

2 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

Two adorable families!

Joe, Jill, Lester, & our twin girls said...

You got such great pics that day! And we had a great time too!