Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mischief Managed

Every time I turn around these days, Gracie is either....

a.) Spilling every plastic bowl we own out of the pantry and blindly tossing them over her shoulder
b.) Emptying a box of Q-tips or tissues by the fist full
c.) Unrolling the toilet paper and SHREDDING IT
d.) Pulling Jonah's nightlight out of the wall so she can mouth the plug
e.) Sprinting toward, escaping through, or already out the dog door
f.) Climbing the kitchen table to stand on top and touch the low-hanging light fixture

When I put her down for a nap, I feel like whispering, "mischief managed" to her bedroom door.

4 comments:

Ben, Jessica, Carter and Jacob said...

Sounds like you're having the same kind of day I'm having! I really believe they make kids so adorable for this very reason :)
I love the pathological picturetaker button...that is so me too :)

Mrs. Joyce said...

Wow, she really is like her Mommy. Confidently mobile and too young for reason! But you turned out just fine, and so will Gracie.

Laura said...

Wow. Cate and Gracie must twins. I've never had this much trouble with the other three, but she gets in to EVERYTHING or ON TOP OF everything. I feel your pain.

Laura and Ken said...

I was agreeing with almost everything Gracie is doing for Caroline, excpet the climbing, poor Becky! They are funny little people!