We had a pretty low-key family weekend...just playing with trucks and Nannie Blankets. Those are some of my favorite weekends, though, and I thought these photos captured the moment well.
Oh, WOW! She really looks like a little Becky in that picture. Just beautiful. Roo and Jonah are totally kindred spirits with the toys on the head thing.
If you're curious about the title of our blog, watch this...
Blog Makeovers
I need a creative outlet, and blog makeovers fit the bill. If you want a custom-designed blog makeover, click here to email me! In the meantime, check out my Design Portfolio!
3 comments:
Marmee love your big blue eyes, Jonah and Gracie!
Oh, WOW! She really looks like a little Becky in that picture. Just beautiful. Roo and Jonah are totally kindred spirits with the toys on the head thing.
I love the pictures!I can't believe that Gracie is getting ready to crawl!!
Post a Comment