We're back from California. It was a wonderful time for all of us! I've posted a ton of pictures below to recap the vacation...
eiffel tower decor
5 years ago
We're back from California. It was a wonderful time for all of us! I've posted a ton of pictures below to recap the vacation...
at 10:34 AM
2 comments:
Great pics of all of you! Gracie has grown so much and Jbear looks like he was one happy camper at every venue, including the beach. Kara and Evie were a nice surprise too. In Roo's words, Good, Happy Days!
I am sooo glad you got your pics posted. I've been dying for an update on the Mouse's House. Yippee for a fun vacay! I wish we'd all been at the beach together, too :( It would have been something else to see the toddler trio intro'd to the ocean together.
Post a Comment