I'm so proud of the big brother Jonah is becoming.
He is working hard to be gentle with Gracie. He wants to make sure she is happy and warm. To the extent that he will share his Nannie blankets with her. I'm telling you right now, people. Sharing your Nannie blankets means true love.
If she cries, he gets a little frantic because he knows she needs something but he's not sure what it is. If she smiles at him, he beams.
When he lays on the floor with her, and I watch them together, I feel like I'm melting. It's probably the most precious thing I've ever seen.
eiffel tower decor
5 years ago



3 comments:
So now you understand why I spent my years from about 28-40 weeping alot. Out of sight of you girls. There were either moments of total joy, like you've captured on camera, or moments of total chaos and emotional volcanoes. Either way, I cried. Most of the time you were sweet, cause we wouldn't have it any other way. Jbear and Gracie are going to give you lots of precious moments. Thanks for picking up the camera!
That last photo might be the most beautiful one I've ever seen. And NB sharing? For real? That is MAJOR!
Those pics are too cute, you capture such great moments!!! I love catching up on them both! Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment