Baby Grace -
Supposedly, she's just about reached her birth weight. Besides that, there's not a lot to report on this week. She does respond extra quickly to Jonah's voice lately, and that makes me really excited to see how she reacts to him once she's born.
Mama -
Monday night I started contracting semi-regularly. They came every 20 to 30 minutes, then every 15 to 20 minutes, then finally, every 10 minutes. I even took a shower and walked around and they continued. It was enough to make me pack my hospital bag. Sadly, they disappeared when I went to bed that evening. It was a little depressing to get our hopes up and then have to go back to the waiting, but oh well!
Below is a picture of the paper chain Jonah and I made last week. The picture shows 14 days left because I took it last Monday. We're actually down to "11 more sleeps" as of today, and every morning Jonah tears off another chain.
My doctor is still out of town this week, so I saw the OB nurse again. She says I'm still at 1 cm dilated and Grace is not engaging yet.
Blood Pressure: 124/80
Weight: - 1 lb since last week
Cravings: lemonade
Other news -
As we were driving home from the doctor's office this afternoon, Jonah dozed off about 5 miles from the house. He usually wakes up as soon as I take the key out of the ignition, but today, was still sleeping when I opened his car door to get him out. As I lifted him out of his seat, he draped over my shoulder, eyes still closed, and mumbled, "wanna play with Oldy n' Buzz a little longer". He was actually protesting sleep, in his sleep. Made me smile.
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment