Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Smart Alec

June 4, 2013:

Me: Jonah! It's time to go to bed!
Jonah: I can't hear you! I'm in the future!




July 11, 2013:

my laugh for the day...

Gracie: Mama, when I'na teenager, can I go on dates?
Me: Mmm, we'll have to talk to Daddy about that. I think it depends on the boy you choose. He should be kind, and good. We'll have to have Jonah spy on him before we decide.
Jonah: HO-HOHHHH! That's gonna be AWESOME!!! Um, I'm gonna need a grappling hook.



August 10, 2013:

I have a whole new respect for my 8 year old after playing Minecraft in survival mode with him. In less than 1 hour he tamed a wolf, had a thriving wheat crop, penned up cows, pigs, and chickens for bartering purposes, and built a mansion on a hill overlooking the water. Not to mention saving my rear a dozen times. The kid's got skills!



August 11, 2013:

my 8 year old freely admits he has selective hearing (in his own special way, our course): "sometimes I have a hard time wanting to remember things you say that I don't want to hear".

August 13, 2013:

Lego creation of the day...


0 comments: