^^^ Evlyn's first donut. It was goooooood. She even offered kisses in thanks.
Jonah's THIRD donut. (Maybe not as good.)
The spectacular tunnel of crepe myrtle trees...

I wasn't sure how Jonah would like the gardens. Turned out, he really enjoyed it! Being out in nature, the hidden gardens, the surprises around every corner, but especially the water falls. Can you find him in this picture?

Theses flowers will always remind me of my sweet boss at the violin shop, George. His wife, Anavern, called these Bachelor Buttons. They smell amazing...
The last photo I snapped before my battery died. I'm so glad I captured it. My almost five year old - achingly precious. She ran around the gardens barefoot most of the time, with her hair down, looking so much like a carefree butterfly, I had to stop and soak it all in. I love her so...





0 comments:
Post a Comment