Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween fell on a Wednesday this year - a crazy night of the week to be out of our routine.
A typical Wednesday: getting Jonah off to school by 7:30, Meemaw arrives to watch the girls so I can run out the door by 8:00 (to teach lessons at the middle school), Meemaw and the baby take Gracie to gymnastics at 11:00 where I meet them when I'm done, Jonah gets home at 3:00, then I start teaching all my private students at home, not done 'til 6:15.

Throw in some homework, feeding baby, dinner, then Trick or Treating at the end of it -and whoa!
We did it though, and it was awesome :)

Jonah was absolutely certain that he wanted to be Anakin Skywalker this year. Gracie teetered between Merida and Ariel - Ariel won out.

Evlyn had no choice. She's our chunkin' punkin' this year.

0 comments: