Gracie and I had "Princess Day" a few weekends ago (while Michael and Jonah went to a Ranger's game). We did our make-up, with lipstick, powder, and just a touch of mascara.
Cute! Zoe likes to do hers when I do mine in the morning. Of course, she has to do it by herself, so we end up having to get the wash cloth out before we leave the bathroom!!
If you're curious about the title of our blog, watch this...
Blog Makeovers
I need a creative outlet, and blog makeovers fit the bill. If you want a custom-designed blog makeover, click here to email me! In the meantime, check out my Design Portfolio!
3 comments:
WOW! How gorgeous is she?!! Watch out boys....here comes little miss Gracie! She is going to be a heart breaker!
Cute! Zoe likes to do hers when I do mine in the morning. Of course, she has to do it by herself, so we end up having to get the wash cloth out before we leave the bathroom!!
Remarkable flashbacks of my Mommylife.
Post a Comment