Love the pig tails!!!! I have done Valentina's hair in pig tails and it is soooooo cute! But Joe HATES it and has forbid it, way too girly for him! So I'm still just doing the barette to the side to keep her mane out of her eyes! I'll have to sneak you a pic that I managed to get of them one day! ;)hehe
If you're curious about the title of our blog, watch this...
Blog Makeovers
I need a creative outlet, and blog makeovers fit the bill. If you want a custom-designed blog makeover, click here to email me! In the meantime, check out my Design Portfolio!
2 comments:
Love it!!!!
Love the pig tails!!!! I have done Valentina's hair in pig tails and it is soooooo cute! But Joe HATES it and has forbid it, way too girly for him! So I'm still just doing the barette to the side to keep her mane out of her eyes! I'll have to sneak you a pic that I managed to get of them one day! ;)hehe
Post a Comment