Jonah and I spent all of Gracie's naptime putting together valentine's for his classmates.
I loved this time with him. It gave me a chance to tap into his feelings about each classmate. I asked him which valentine each student should get, and what he liked about each person. He thoughtfully selected each valentine and then dictated a short personalized message for each card.
There were certain friends he wanted to compliment on their cool shirts, or their silly faces that make him laugh, and others he wanted to thank for smiling at him, or playing tag with him.
Then there was a special friend. Cassie. Whom he has betrothed himself to, and apparently needs THREE valentines. And extra stickers.
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



4 comments:
I LOVE this picture! It's the exact expression he makes in that freeze frame of the Cheese My Head movie. Love love love!
You are raising such a thoughtful young man. He's a treasure.
Love that boy! Cassie has to pass the Grandpa and Marmee test, you know.
I love your new header and great picture of Jonah! What a ham---Cassie is a lucky girl :=)
LOL! Ohhhh, the first crush! ;)
Post a Comment